- Leanne's Fairy Collection FX - Petal Palette
- Watch here
Top Row: Leanne’s Bubblegum Princess. Summer Days (XL) and Leanne’s Beach Baby are 3 new Petal Cakes designed to be used with a combination of petal sponge and brush. Apply a base with the sponge and use the same cake to outline your design.
Bottom Row: Leanne’s Vivid Rainbow, Leanne’s Bella Rose, Leanne’s Bella Luna, Leanne’s Emerald Garden. Leanne’s Tiger Lilly and Leanne’s Pink Pixie. Use these combinations with a one stroke flat brush.
The palette is stunning and packed with value with 6 newly designed Split Cakes and 3 beautiful Petal Cakes
For design ideas:
- Join Leanne’s Collection Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/2055072898098803/
- Follow Leanne on insta at Leanne’s Rainbow https://www.instagram.com/leannesrainbow
- Follow Fusion Body art on Insta at https://www.instagram.com/fusionbodyart/
Size: 135 grams / 25g per Petal Cake / 10g per Split Cake
Palette Dimensions: 225mm L x 104mm W x 19mm H
- Excellent bold vivid colours
- Vegan friendly
- Gluten free
- Paraben free
- Perfume free
- Not made from animal biproducts
- Not tested on animals
- Fast and easy to apply with a wet paint brush or sponge
- Easily removed with soap and water loaded onto a soft cloth or sponge
- Contain only high-quality FDA and EU compliant skin safe pigments and ingredients that are gentle on the skin
- Each colour has been carefully developed to give you the brightest and most opaque colors for your makeup designs
- Dry quickly, and once dry have a smudge resistant finish
- You can layer colours on top of each other once the base colour is dry, and you can blend Fusion Body Art Face Paints while they are still wet to make endless beautiful shades
Fairy Collection FX | Leanne's
Fusion Body Art have formulated and designed a completely new range of water-based face & body paint. Included in the range is a full set of Prime colours, a full set of Pearl Colours and a full set of fx neon colours. Also, Fusion Body Art have carefully selected a full range of Split Cakes, Rainbow cakes & Palettes using our new colour range.
Fusion Body Art Face Paint is fast and easy to apply with a wet paint brush or sponge. Fusion Face Paints can be easily removed with soap and water loaded onto a soft cloth or sponge. Fusion Body Art Face paint colours contain only high-quality FDA and EU compliant skin safe pigments and ingredients that are gentle on the skin. Each colour has been carefully developed to give you the brightest and most opaque colors for your makeup designs. Fusion Body Art Face Paints dry quickly, and once dry have a smudge resistant finish. You can layer colours on top of each other once the base colour is dry, and you can blend Fusion Body Art Face Paints while they are still wet to make endless beautiful shades.
Fusion’s range has been formulated to be safe and gentle on the skin, with excellent bold vivid colours that face and body painters will love. Fusion Body Art colours are vegan friendly, gluten free, paraben free, perfume free and are not made from animal biproducts or tested on animals.
Fusion Face and Body Paints are made in China under the direction of the owners of Fusion Body Art, that is based in Australia. All FD&C and D&C pigments are manufactured in the USA, guaranteeing that only the safest pigments make it into Fusion Body Art. Fusion paints are paraben free and are not made from animal biproducts or tested on animals. Store Fusion Body Art Paints in a dry location away from extreme heat, humidity or cold. Use paint within 12 months from opening to ensure freshness.
PRODUCT LABEL & INFORMATION
Though widely used around the world by face painters & special FX artists, as of yet, the US FDA and EU Commission have not tested neon pigments to be used in cosmetics, therefore they have not been approved by the FDA or EU to be labelled as a cosmetic in the US & EU. Following FDA guidelines, the labels of all UV colours are as follows:
Special FX Product - Prosthetic Paint (for professional use only) - Not a cosmetic Product
Use water to active the paint with a sponge or brush. Paint prosthetic masks or bald caps for haunted houses. Paint clothing or decor for all kinds of black light events. You can create a chromadepth /3D effects with UV paints by placing contrasting colours next to each other in your designs and viewing with 3D glasses. Remove with soap and water. To avoid staining, please avoid unintentional contact with carpets, painted walls, fabrics and upholstery.